Christmas Crafts Family DayEvents
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Come along for some festive fun for all the family at the International Bomber Command Centre in Lincoln from 10.30am - 3.00pm on Saturday 10th December.
Wartime Christmas Family Crafts at International Bomber Command Centre
- Saturday 9th December 2023
- 10.30am - 3pm
- Free, no need to book
Did you know that during WW2, The Ministry of Food suggested that a ‘Christmassy sparkle’ could be added to greenery from the garden by dipping them in Epsom salts and making them into homemade Christmas decorations? On Saturday 10th December at the IBCC we will be having a go at this and lots of other wartime Christmas crafts in our free activity day.
Free. No need to book; £3.00 parking charge still applies.
- Trails and Dressing-up opportunities.
- IBCC Gremlin E-Trail to help explore the story of Bomber Command.
- Book station with a range of read on-site books.
- Under 5’s go free.
- A range of pocket money items available in the shop.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Breastfeeding welcome.
- You can visit our fantastic Hub Cafe which offers a locally sourced selection of tempting treats for breakfast, lunch or just a quick coffee and cake.
- Ration Packs Lunches and Children’s Menu are available.
- On Saturdays Kids' meals are just £1.00 with every adult meal purchased.
- High chairs available in the café.
- Easy access for pushchairs and wheelchairs around the exhibition grounds.
- Changing places toilet.
- Large car park.
- Parking £3.00 per car per day.
Assistance dogs are welcome and can accompany visitors throughout all areas of the site. Other dogs are welcomed within the gardens and the atrium. Please keep dogs on short leads at all times
Address:International Bomber Command Centre, Canwick Avenue, Lincoln, LN4 2HQ
We aim to keep the information on Lincoln Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit