Woodside Wildlife ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Woodside Wildlife Park
Open daily | 10am-5pm. (Winter 4pm)
Woodside is a small wildlife park located in Newball, near Lincoln.
Please note that we can only open outdoor spaces with social distancing in place, so unfortunately our tropical houses will remain closed, and we are unable to carry out any of our displays or talks.
But don’t worry! We still have many animals outside, including big cats, white wolves, penguins, red pandas and many more, including a brand new Meerkat & Tortoise enclosure for 2021!
Daily Animal Displays
Daily displays at Woodside Wildlife Park are a great opportunity to learn all about the rare and fascinating species that live at Woodside, including birds of prey, Humboldt penguins, Hudson Bay Wolves, wild cats and reptiles. Their team of friendly, experienced keepers provide exciting feeding demonstrations, interactive handling sessions and fantastic animal shows on the hour, every day.
The outdoor play area features climbing frames, a giant swing, slides, monkey bars and much more. There is also an indoor sand play next to the Tropical seating area. Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee and a bite to eat while you watch over the little ones exploring and having fun.
Covid-19 Compliant Measures
- To help Woodside limit visitor numbers, so you can stay safe and have an enjoyable experience, please book your tickets online through their website.
- All areas of the park will be regularly sanitised throughout the day to ensure a clean environment.
- They encourage you to use the hand sanitisers provided around the park.
- They are encouraging social distancing.
- Their dedicated team have been working hard to get things ready for your safe return, so you can enjoy our outdoor spaces, amazing animals and reconnect with nature.
Open daily | 10am-5pm. (Winter 4pm)
Closed Christmas Day.
Tickets must be pre-booked online here, and a specific time slot for your arrival will need to be selected.
ADULTS: £11.95 per person.
OAPs: £11.45 per person.
CHILDREN: £10.45 per child. Under 2’s are free
FAMILY TICKETS: Two adults and two children £43.00
Two adults and three children £52.00
CONCESSIONS: Concessions and carers £10.95 each.
GROUPS of 15+: £10.25 per person.
- Woodside are a fully accessible visitor attraction so visitors with wheelchairs and limited mobility can easily access the entire site.
- Unfortunately, they do not hire out mobility scooters or wheelchairs at the park.
- A spacious, easily accessible toilet is located near the entrance to the park.
Babies & Young Children
- Children’s lunch boxes may be purchased in the tea room, however are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- A microwave for your use is available in the main café, should you need to heat any food and staff can provide jugs of boiling water if required.
- There are baby changing facilities in the toilet block.
- You are welcome to breastfeed your baby in any area of the zoo. If you prefer a more private area, please speak to a member of staff and they will ensure a room is made available to you.
- Woodside is fortunate to be situated on a flat site, so there are no large hills to climb with small children.
Woodside Wildlife Park is situated five miles east of Lincoln just off the A158 Skegness Road, in Lincolnshire.
Newball, Near Langworth, Lincoln. LN3 5DQ
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|