Wildflowers Nurture & WellbeingGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Wildflowers Nurture & Wellbeing offer nurture and developmental play classes for parents/carers and children from birth to 5 years of age. The classes are delivered by a qualified development play and Wild Wellbeing instructor. The classes centre around sensory play in nature, mindfulness and family wellbeing, including songs and stories to promote early development and learning. The classes are based upon stage not age, but follow a rough guideline.
Wildflowers Nurture & Wellbeing | Classes for Babies & Children in Lincoln
- Classes are on Fridays
- Burton Hathow Preparatory School, Lincoln
- Little Blooms | 9:30am -10:30am
- Little Buds | 11:30am -12:30pm
- Wildflowers Explorers | 2:15pm - 3:30pm
- Pre-book classes here.
Classes are delivered outside as much as possible, but in adverse weather, Little Buds will be delivery in a beautiful and spacious yurt. Sheltered outdoors areas are available for Little Blooms and Wildflowers Explorers. Parents and children should be dressed for all weathers outdoors as we celebrate being in nature all year round!
- Little Buds - 3 - 12 months (not yet confidently walking) Hot drink included for adults.
- Little Blooms - 9 - 24 months (crawling/toddling/walking) Hot drink included for adults/snack for children.
- Wildflowers a Explorers - 2 - 4 years old (up to and including Pre-school age) Snack included for children.
Cost & Booking
£8.50 per class 5 class pass for £37.50 with no expiry date.
Burton Hathow Preparatory School, Odder Farm, Saxilby Road, Lincoln, LN1 2BB
On street, unrestricted parking just outside school gates.
Toilets and baby changing facilities available.