Uncle Henry's Maize Maze and Crazy GolfPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Uncle Henry's Maize Maze and Crazy Farmyard Golf
Open - Monday - Saturday | Shop 9:30am - 5pm | Cafe 9:30am - 4:30pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays | Shop 10am - 4pm | Cafe 10am - 3:30pm
Explore our giant 5 acre maze...can you find all the letters hidden in the maze to complete the challenge and find your way back out? This year's maze is specially dedicated to the NHS! There is also crazy farmyard golf, jumping pillows and the Farmer's Den play area.
- Single ticket £8.00
- Group of 4 £25.00
- Under 2's FREE
Ticket includes the Maize Maze, NEW 9-hole crazy golf course, jumping pillows and more! Pre-book your tickets online here.
Exclusive Booking: You can also book Uncle Henry’s Maize Maze exclusively for your group of up to 10 people from 6pm to 9pm for £120 per evening. You’ll be the only customers in the Maize Maze and walled garden and can bring your own picnic to enjoy with family and friends.
Farmer's Den Play Area: You are welcome to enjoy our FREE farmers den outdoor play area and farm trail walk, maps for the farm trail are available from the farm shop tills. The play area features an 80m pedal tractor track, climbing frame, basket swing, sandpit and play tractor. It is suitable for all children up to the age of 16 with parental supervision and is fully enclosed to provide additional safety.
Dogs: Apologies no dogs are allowed in the Maize Maze.
Accessibility: As the maize maze is in a field which is harvested and replanted each year, the pathways are soil and can therefore be tricky to access with wheelchairs and pushchairs, particualrly if the weather has been wet. Though, plenty of customers have got around without a problem and the pathways do become more compact throughout the season. There is a barn at the maize entrance where pushchairs can be left.
- All U16’s must be supervised by an adult when in the Maize Maze.
- Please wear suitable footwear – we recommend closed toe shoes and wellies if it has been raining.
- Please bring sun hats & suncream on hot sunny days!
- From 18th July, our Crazy Golf activity became part of our maize maze attraction included in the ticket price. Unfortunately we are unable to offer tickets for just this attraction as a stand alone activity.
- We offer a takeout farmer's den menu from the cafe which includes our farmyard’s box, sandwiches and assorted drinks.
- Our cafe is currently open serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and coffee and cakes on a bookings only basis so if you would like to visit the cafe we do recommend booking in advance on 01652 640308. Our menu can be viewed here. We are however also offering takeaway food, drinks and ice cream with no need to book.
- Our farm shop and butchery are well worth a visit, well stocked with delicious home made and locally sourced food and drinks – everything from meat, veg, bread and store cupboard essentials to beers, gin, sweets and chocolate! Cards, gifts and souvenirs are also available.
- We have achieved the Visit England's “We are Good to Go” accreditation which recognises that we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed at the entrance and exit points for your use.
- Our maze has been specifically designed with online booking, no touch points and wider paths to ensure social distancing, please respect others when passing.
How to Find Us: Our postcode is DN21 4JD. We are located 5 miles north of Caenby Corner off the A15 on the B1205 to Kirton in Lindsey, halfway between Lincoln and Scunthorpe.
|Monday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|