Treasure Trails - Newark Town, Castle and RiverParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Treasure Trails - Newark Town, Castle and River
Treasure Trails are a captivating challenge that combines mind-twisting clues and fascinating stories for anyone with a sense of adventure. Choose a treasure trail which takes you around the historic market town of Newark. The trails are suitable for ages 6+. You can choose to have your trail posted to you or you can download it and print a copy if you want to do the treasure trail today.
For more information or to purchase a Trail visit the Treasure Trails website.
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Newark?
Then why not explore Newark on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
The Trail starts and ends at the castle and leads you around this historic market town. The route includes the amazing market place and the 12th century castle which sits on the River Trent. To view the Newark Treasure Trail, click here.
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Newark
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!