The Pink Pig FarmPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Pink Pig Farm, Scunthorpe
Open Daily | 10am - 4pm
The Pink Pig Farm comprises a prize-winning tea room, indoor play barn, family farm park, imaginative play area, toyshop & food from the farm. Explore the exciting farm trail, meet new animal friends and learn lots of fun facts too.
Jump on our pillows, slide down the zip wire, ride around our tractor circuit, run around our bale pool, crawl through our digger mound, swing on our giant swing, make sandcastles and have water fun in our huge sandpits, then race the rubber ducks, talk to our animals and race our toboggans after playing frisbee golf or football.
*Unfortunately our tractor trailer rides, animal handling & indoor play can’t happen at present.
Under 2’s £2
Booking is essential to allow us to safely restrict numbers on site for outdoor play and meeting the animals. Pre-book tickets online here.
There are 4 entry slots through the day: 10am, 10:30, 11am and 11:30. These are the arrival times but you can stay all day.
Pass Holder Entry
Numbers need to be restricted so we have allocated a certain number for pass holders. Please pre-book online and bring your annual pass with you. Timed entries at 10am, 10:30, 11am, 11:30, 2:30 and 3pm.
Refreshments and Shop
Our food truck will be serving delicious takeaway food and coffees from 10am-2pm.
Our farm shop will have all the usual homemade and local goodies all in a really safe environment. Stock up on fresh supplies; eggs, free range pork sausages, dry cure bacon, local potatoes, homemade sausage rolls, pork pies, scones, jams, honey, brownies and Bakewell slice from our farm shop open every day from 10am-2pm.
- Social Distancing: Not just from us but also from the animals. Please be mindful to stay two pigs apart, stay away from other visitors when possible and avoid contact with others.
- We have added markers to the walk ways to keep reminding our lovely guests about social distancing.
- We have taps in strategic places around the farm so that people can regularly wash their hands with soap.
- We have also put up hand gel dispensers so that you can keep your hands clean throughout the day.
- We have a member of staff designated to constantly cleaning areas around the farm including benches, handles and toys.
Pink Pig Farm, Holme Hall, Holme, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. DN16 3RE
SatNav won't take you directly to this postcode so look out for the brown signs when you are nearby.
|Monday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|