Tattershall Farm ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Tattershall Farm Park
Enjoy a fun, family day out at Tattershall Farm Park, in Tattershall, Lincolnshire.
Whether the sun is shining, or if it is cold, wet, windy and miserable you’ll find plenty to do. In fact, there is as much to do inside and under cover as there is outdoors.
Meet the Animals
- See our farm animals as you stroll round the beautiful Animal Trail where they live.
- Get up close to some rare and unusual breeds like our Lincoln Long wool, Kerry Hill and Hampshire Sheep, and say hello to our friendly Highland Cows
- Help us collect eggs from our hens.
- Watch as we feed our Ferrets, and join in as we take our sheep for a walk or groom Strawberry our Shetland Pony (daily activities are subject to change).
- Walk through our Animal Barn and meet more of our friendly farm animals
- Head to the Aviaries to see birds of prey.
- Older children (6+) can climb, slide and swing their way around our massive outdoor Woodland Play Tower area.
- Bounce and giggle away the hours on our fabulous Jumping Pillows.
- Zoom down our 25m Zip Wire as you explore our outdoor adventure trail.
- Play, dig and excavate in the sand pit.
- Swing, climb, slide and roll round our indoor Swing Barn full of straw.
- Bang, Crash & ‘Boom Whack’ your way around our sensory music area.
Covid Secure Updates:
- There is no need to book, we have LOTS of outdoor space.
- Some areas are one way (like our animal barn and toilets)
- Our outdoor play is open. Soft Play and our indoor areas are closed. We’re not able to do animal handling at the moment.
- You’ll spot our ‘clean team’ doing the rounds too.
- Our café is doing a limited takeaway and we’ve also got our Fodder Box doing snack too. We’ll have all the sneeze screens you have become to expect too!
- Soft play and indoor play areas are not currently open.
- We will be asking you to use hand sanitiser throughout your visit and we've had extra hand wash sinks and signage fitted too.
- We are encouraging contactless payments on entry, for take-away food and snacks and in our shop.
- We can't offer any meet and greet sessions with our animals just yet, but we have some exciting new things happening with Falconry that will keep you entertained.
- The toilets and baby change facilities in our Cafe will be open, and we are operating a one-way system for queuing and exiting.
Open 7 days a week
10am - 5pm | March to November
10am - 4pm | November to February
Last Entry: 1 hour before closing
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day
£Under 2s FREE
£6.45 Seniors & Concessions
£6.45 Groups of 15 or more
£55.00 Individual Annual Pass
£165.00 Annual Pass for 4 People (additional people £40.00 each)
We have 4 designated disabled parking spaces and most of our farm including the outdoor Animal Trail is accessible to wheel chairs, buggies and mobility scooters. We have a disabled toilet.
Assistance Dogs are welcome, but all other pets will need to wait for you at home.
We have a cafe currently offering a reduced takeaway menu, but we are happy for our visitors to bring picnics.
We politely ask any visitor bringing a packed lunch or picnic to tidy up after themselves, and use one of the many bins provided to dispose of their litter. There are lots of picnic tables outside.
How to Get There
Nearest Postcode: LN4 4JR. You’ll find us in Tattershall, just off the Market Place.
From the Market Place (you’ll see the Fortesque Pub, & the Co-Op) head towards Woodhall Spa.
Take the 1st left on to Marsh Lane, the rise a big sign for Tattershall Farm Park and a smaller ‘wobbly’ sign with an arrow directing you down Marsh Lane. We’re just over a mile down the lane.
Marsh Lane is a single track road through farm land with passing places, there is a small bungalow half way down and SAT NAV will get you this far. Keep going over the hump, this is where it gets a little bumpy.
Keep driving slowly past the sign for Moon Lake Fisheries (and then past a house) and you’ll see us a little further down the lane.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|