Stainfield & Apley - Foxhall Wood WalkParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Enjoy a short walk around Foxhall Wood and through the village of Stainfield. The walk uses quiet roads and field paths. This is mostly easy level walking and there are no stiles. It may be muddy in places if wet.
- Distance: 1.5 miles (2.5km)
- Time: 1 hour approx.
- Route Type: Circular
- Access: This walk will take you along quiet roads and field paths. It's mostly easy level walking there are no stiles. It may be muddy in places if wet.
- Parking: Stainfield and Apley Village Hall, Stainfield, Market Rasen, LN8 5JJ.
- Leave the car park and turn left.
- At the junction turn right (signed Apley).
- After approximately 500m turn right onto a footpath (part of the Viking Way) beside a drain.
- After approximately 350m turn right onto another footpath. Follow the path along the wood edge to a road.
- At the road turn right, walk past the church to a T-junction. Turn right to return to the starting point.
Find more information on the Lincolnshire.gov.uk website here.