Springfields Adventure LandPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Springfields Adventureland, Spalding
Monday & Tuesday closed | Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm |
Sunday 10:30am - 5pm
Springfields Adventure Land in Spalding, Lincolnshire is home to the UK’s largest JCB Young Drivers Zone, giving children an exciting opportunity to drive around in bright yellow, pedal powered mini diggers, enjoy the huge JCB slide, scaffold-themed climbing frame and use their imagination on many other unique interactive play equipment.
- Scale the towers and rope bridges of our Tree Top Village before taking on the massive 120m2 suspended Skynet – the biggest outdoor bouncing experience in the East of England!
- Have fun at Springy’s Beach, with a sand play area and rock pool water stream all covered by a huge canopy so it’s fun whatever the weather.
- The whole family can try their luck at Dino Golf, with dinosaurs peering round every corner!
- Search for treasure as you pan for gold at Goldie’s Gold Mine.
- It’s full steam ahead on Springy’s Railroad – all aboard our miniature train!
- New for 2020 – scale our 7 metre climbing wall to ring the bell at the top!
- Springy’s American Diner offers delicious American burgers, Stacks, Sundaes and Shakes – plus a great range of gelato ice-cream. Click here to see the menus.
Please note that due to social distancing your sessions are limited to 2 hours if we reach capacity.
Tickets can be purchased here.
Child (age 3-15) £7.95
Child under 3 FREE
All Tickets Include
- Adventure Land Entry
- Springy’s Beach
- The Tree Top Village and Skynet
- JCB Young Drivers Zone. Sessions include a safety briefing, your own pedal powered JCB truck, huge JCB house and scaffolding play tower, brick laying area, bouldering wall plus more! Recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Goldie’s Gold Mine – Pan for gold and find the treasure
- Springy’s Railroad – One trip through the Tree Top Village and Woodland
- Dino Golf – One round of the 9 hole, dinosaur themed adventure golf course
- *There is a small additional charge of £5.00 for the Climbing Wall. You can buy these tickets online or on arrival.
Please note – there are height, age, clothing and other restrictions for some activities.
Additional Ticket Information
- A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children.
- Concession tickets are for students (with valid ID) or seniors aged 60+.
- Disabled guests pay full price, but can bring an essential carer for free. Carer tickets cannot be booked online, please show proof of entitlement on arrival.
- Clothing restrictions apply on some activities and closed toe shoes must be worn on the Skynet & Springy’s Rock. Please check before visiting.
Covid Secure Information
- Online booking for admission
- Monitored enhanced cleaning routines
- Take away catering on site
- Contact free payments on site purchases
- Social distancing measures
- Increased hand washing facilities
- Significantly reduced capacity
- All team are suited and booted with PPE
- All team have temperatures checked daily
- All team are changing uniform on site
Adventure Land, Springfields Outlet Shopping & Leisure, Camel Gate, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE12 6EU
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:30 - 17:00|