Rand Farm ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Rand Farm Park, Lincolnshire
10am - 5pm | March to October
10am - 2:30pm | November to February
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day
Rand Farm Park is an award winning attraction set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, just a few miles from the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is a genuine working farm for children of all ages to enjoy and provides a fun filled day for all the family.
They have a large variety of animals for you to hold, feed, touch and cuddle, including lambs (seasonal), cows, horses, calves, goats, ewes, chickens, small animals, pigs, donkeys and alpacas.
Rand Farm Park offers hands on educational fun for all visitors, and the interactive information centre will tell you lots of interesting stuff about the farm and the animals that live there.
Rand Farm Park is a safe and adventurous world for children of any age to explore.
Alongside the working farm, there is also lots to explore in the outdoor play areas including:
- Crazy Golf
- Tractor Rides
- Race & Ride summertime sledges, go karts and pedal tractors for younger children
- Inflatable Pillows
- Under 4s Play Area
- Climb & Scramble all-terrain assault course
- Skyrider harness nets (currently closed)
- Archery (currently closed)
The indoor play area is now open. Extra measures are in place to make this safe for children and adults. They will be operating a one way system, limited capacity, face masks need to be worn by people aged 11+ and there is a full time cleaner to keep the area clean and sanitised.
Covid-19 Compliant Measures:
- General admission and membership tickets are available on a limited basis with staggered entry times.
- In order to reduce the amount of cash being handled, please purchase animal feed at checkout.
- To minimise queues, visitors need to book online and select a specific time slot for arrival.
- Temporarily there is no access to Skyrider, Archery or the Play Barn for this initial phase of opening.
- We will be limiting tickets for each day.
- There is the the addition of Perspex screens, hand sanitisation points, one-way systems and floor markers to maintain a social distance.
- There is a reduced capacity in the animal barn and on the tractor ride.
- Outdoor animal handling is available for one household at a time.
Tickets must be pre-booked for a specific time slot on their website here.
£8.95 Adults & Children
Under 2s FREE
£35.80 Family of Four (any ages)
Toddler Term Time Prices (During Lincolnshire Term Time Monday to Friday)
£26 Family of Four
£6.50 Child Aged 2+
The Tea Room, Coffee Baa and Kiosk (weather permitting) are open with a one way system. Light refreshments and snacks can be purchased to be eaten at the tables in the tea room, alternatively, picnic benches are available outdoors.
- Three Disabled toilet facilities
- An electric wheelchair lift on the tractor and trailer ride
- Most hand basins are low level for smaller and disabled guests
- Staff are always on hand in the animal areas to assist our visitors, but in particular, for disabled guests, to help everyone to enjoy handling, cuddling and feeding the animals
- All areas have easy access with wide aisles and ramps where needed and no steps
- A loan wheelchair is available
- Tarmac disabled parking area
Only guide dogs are allowed at Rand Farm Park.
Rand Farm is located on the A158 Lincoln to Skegness road, about two miles on the Lincoln side of Wragby.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|