One NK Leisure CentrePlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
One NK Leisure Centre, North Hykeham
Open Daily | Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 9pm, Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm
Currently available at One NK
- Swim for fitness and adult and child
- Fitness classes
To comply with physical distancing regulations and to ensure a fair allocation of time for each customer we will be allocating time slots for available activities. The time slot will include the allowance for safe arrival, movement through the facility, changing (if permitted) and leaving the premises.
Timetables and activity time slots are now available and bookable via the Better UK app or online here.
For the adult and child sessions for every 1 adult you can have up to 2 children with the same booking space. Every adult will have to register their details in order to qualify bringing 2 children.
Adult Swim £5.00 (1 adult can take 2 children with them for free).
Before you arrive at a Better leisure centre, you’ll need to:
- Book a timeslot via the Better UK app.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, you’ll need to queue outside and if you arrive late, you won’t be allowed access to the leisure centre.
- Be changed into your activity clothes and shower at home if possible, as we’re limiting access to showers and changing rooms.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel and hand sanitiser, if possible.
Our staff will be doing everything they can to keep our leisure centres clean, but there are some measures that we’re asking you to help with, too – these are outlined below.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have:
- Reduced equipment within gym areas to allow for social distancing
- Relocated some fitness classes to sports hall or outdoor areas where available
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
In the swimming pool:
- As changing rooms and showers will be limited, we’re asking everyone who attends a swim session to come ‘pool ready’ with their swimming gear on under their clothes and having showered at home.
- No more than 10 swimmers in each lane of a 25-metre pool.
- Double-width lanes so you can keep to a safe distance.
- Chlorine disinfectant in the water management systems, which complies with the government’s regulations.
|Monday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Friday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|