National Trust Clumber Park, WorksopPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Clumber Park, National Trust
Open Daily | 9am - 5pm
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
The grounds have reopened at a reduced capacity to ensure the safety of visitors and staff. The parkland, Pleasure Grounds, Walled Kitchen garden and toilets at Clumber Park are open. You will need to book your visit in advance on the National Trust website. Check What’s On for the latest information and to book. You will be turned away if you arrive without a booking. New tickets are released every Friday and booking information can be found on the property website.
Clumber Park is a beautiful expanse of parkland, heath and woods covering more than 3,800 acres. Clumber was once the country estate of the Dukes of Newcastle. Although the house was demolished in 1938, there are many glimpses of its grand past to explore. From the Gothic-style chapel, often referred to as a 'Cathedral in miniature', you can follow in the footsteps of Dukes through the peaceful pleasure ground to the Walled Kitchen Garden.
Explore picturesque parkland and gardens, peaceful woodlands and a magnificent lake. Clumber Park is a great place to head to for a family day out, a walk to spot wildlife or a bike ride with kids.
At Clumber Park you will find:
- Acres of beautiful woodland to explore
- Woodland play park located near to the main visitor facilities (playground currently closed).
- A cycle hub where you can hire bicycles, buggies, child seats and tandems and bike trailers. Last hire is two hours before the time of closure (cycle hub currently closed).
- Over 20 miles of cycle routes.
- Pleasure Grounds where you can relax and enjoy a picnic.
- Den building in the Leaping Bar natural play area.
- Several catering outlets open offering a range of hot & cold drinks, snacks and light refreshments on take away basis.
- Ice Cream Parlour in the Old Parsonage.
Open Daily | 9am- 5pm
Tickets need to be pre-booked online. You can book tickets here.
Family with 1 adult £7.50
National Trust Members FREE
- Accessible toilets located by the main visitor facilities and near the cricket pitch.
- Level or ramped access to all facilities and buildings.
- 13 miles of tarmac roads throughout the property. Paths around main visitor facilities, Pleasure Grounds and lakeside are wide and flat with a good solid surface. There are some areas of grassy, gravely and uneven surfaces. Woodland and parkland paths can be uneven and rough.
Read more about Acessibility at Clumber Park here.
Facilities for Babies & Young Children
- Baby feeding facilities available in the Café, including bottle warmer and microwave.
- Children's menu available in the Café
- Baby changing facilities throughout the park (please note some toilet facilities remain closed at the moment).
Toilets in the main visitor facilities, by the cricket pitch and in Hardwick Village.
Parking is in the main car park, located by the visitor facilities. There are a number of accessible spaces.
Dogs welcome in Clumber Park.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|