Lincoln Water ParkPlaces to Visit
- School age
Lincoln Water Park
Come and enjoy our fabulous outdoor floating inflatable sports park. It’s fantastic fun for the whole family. Don't be fooled by appearances, the Aqua Park is incredibly challenging, exhausting and so much fun!
Lincoln Water Park has plenty of green space around ideal for picnics. The grassed bowl area is ideal for kicking a ball around, or playing volleyball – which is great if you have little ones to entertain whilst the older ones are on the Aqua Park.
Please note, you must be able to swim 25m unaided in order to use the water park equipment. Although you are entering open water wearing a buoyancy aid, you will still need to be able to move through the water, and need to be confident in water. There is also a chance that you may go under water at times.
Open: May to September
Term Time (excluding July): Mon/Tues: Closed | Weds/Thurs: Closed | Weekends: 11am - 7pm
29th June - 19th July: Mon/Tues: Closed | Weds/Thurs: 11am - 7pm | Weekends: 11am - 7pm
School holidays: Mon/Tues: 11am - 7pm | Weds/Thurs: 11am - 7pm | Weekends: 11am - 7pm
From: £20.00 per person
Tickets must be pre-booked online in advance. You can pre-book tickets online here.
Your session is for a specific time frame, if you arrive late, then unfortunately there is no way to make up the lost time, and you will only be able to be on the Aqua Park for the remaining time of the session. You will still be required to watch the safety briefing when completing your consent form.
What to bring
Swimwear, A Towel & Something warm to wear home.
Footwear: We allow neoprene socks or soft soled water shoes. We do not allow any hard-soled shoes/trainers or Jet Ski boots. Barefoot is also OK but bring something to wear along the bank
- What we are doing to kepe you safe:
- We have given our activity staff enhanced COVID-19 training
- Introduced social distancing protocols including one way systems
- Introduced enhanced hygiene protocols
- Outdoor ventilated changing cubicles
- Hand sanitising stations located around the Park
- Reduced session capacities
- All main contact points on all equipment including the aqua park will be sanitised between sessions.
- Toilets/ showers/ lockers closed.
Arrival at Site
- No spectators are in the participant area of the site. Any parents accompanying under 18s must remain by the picnic benches.
- Foot wear should be worn when not taking part in an activity.
There is plenty of room to park, please follow the sign for where to park on site.
Take the turning opposite Lincoln Golf Centre, between Whisby Nature Park and Brayford Leisure. (The old JOCASTA'S Entrance. Follow the road round to the car park.