Lincoln Treasure TrailsParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Lincoln Treasure Trails
Treasure Trails are a captivating challenge that combines mind-twisting clues and fascinating stories for anyone with a sense of adventure. Choose a treasure trail which takes you around the Cathedral Quarter of Lincoln. The trails are suitable for ages 6+. You can choose to have your trail posted to you or you can download it and print a copy if you want to do the treasure trail today.
For more information or to purchase a Trail visit the Treasure Trails website.
Click here to view the Lincoln Treasure Trail.
- A self-guided murder mystery walking Trail around Lincoln.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.5-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
- This route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs, although expect to negotiate some cobbles.
- Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that it is a busy city centre so dogs will need to be kept on leads.
- The closest long stay pay and display car parks to the Trail start point are the Westgate Car Parks, just a five minute walk away.
- There are public toilets available towards the beginning of the Trail and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.