Jubilee Park Outdoor Swimming PoolPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Jubilee Park Outdoor Swimming Pool, Woodhall Spa
How it works for general swim day tickets - Mon-Sat: 11am - 16.45pm and Sunday: 10am - 15.45pm
Jubilee Park is located just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Woodhall Spa village. It comprises 10 glorious acres of picturesque, ornamental gardens and bandstand, highly rated camping and caravan facilities, children’s play area, sensory garden, bowling green, croquet lawns, cricket pitch, tennis club, putting green, outdoor table tennis, a café and crowned by our fabulous lido, which is heated to 29 degrees. There are 2 pools. The main pool is 33m long and 12m wide. The deep end is 1.7m and the shallow end is 0.9m The paddling pool (with huge, fun, tap waterfall) is 12m wide and 11m long. It is 0.3m deep at the shallowest point and 0.6m at the deepest point.
To meet social distancing requirements we will be taking measures to limit the number of users in the pool area.
Please note all bookings are non-refundable and can't be changed to alternative times or days, we are working with very restricted numbers, as an additional consequence we are no longer offering spectator tickets, so any spectators will need to pay as if they are swimming. Please make sure you book carefully and correctly.
Short sessions must be booked online - you will not be able to just turn up and swim.
Longer sessions can be booked online or you can just turn up and queue.
Please arrive no more than 10 to 15 minutes before your booked session time, in your swimwear ready to go. You will be expected to queue along the fence keeping a two-meter distance from other people.
- Adults £6.00
- Seniors £5.50
- Student £5.50
- Child £5.00
- Family £18.00 (2 adults and 2 children or one adult and 3 children)
- Aquacise £5.00
When you arrive...
- Please arrive no more than 10 to 15 minutes before your booked session time, in your swimwear ready to go. You will be expected to queue along the fence keeping a two-meter distance from other people.
- At your session time, a member of staff will open the door and check your name off on the sessions bookings.
- You will go straight onto poolside through our spectator door.
- On poolside there are toilets and changing cubicles but our advice is not to use them where possible.
- If you need to use the disabled changing room (located inside the facility) or need to use our pool hoist please contact us before your visit so we can get as much ready before as possible.
- During your swim, we ask you to keep two meters from other swimmers where possible and always keep at least two meters from our staff.
- Covid-19 can’t be transferred through chlorinated pool water at the chlorination levels used in commercial swimming pools.
- We always carry out regular testing of our pool water and will carry out additional cleaning throughout the areas used, paying particular attention to any touchpoints.
- Poolside may have some areas closed off to keep a safe distance from our staff or remind swimmers about keeping a safe distance from other swimmers. Please be aware of these areas.
- We want to make the pools feel as close to normal as possible while keeping everyone safe and respecting any guidance issued.
The main car park is in front of the pool buildings and an overflow car park just around the corner near our on-site cafe.
|Monday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Thursday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Friday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Saturday||06:30 - 20:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 19:00|