- Under 5s
Monday to Friday (see below for UPDATED timetable of weekly classes and events).
Target age: Birth to Under 5's
Jellybeans Music are award winning music & movement classes which were created in 2007 by me, Elizabeth, a mum of 3, classically trained musician & early years teacher. My classes are special times, an escape from busy day to day parenting life, a chance to breathe and connect.
During this time of Social Isolation for the World, I have moved all my classes online and everyone is welcome.
Jellybeans@HOME is crammed full of amazing music, laughter, energy and smiles and it is a very friendly, relaxed, supportive and inclusive place where everyone is welcome and encouraged to sing, wriggle and giggle. I am passionate about the importance of crucial early years development and everything is carefully planned to ensure that learning opportunities are maximised across the entire EYFS curriculum. I support every child in achieving their own individual potential but it's not all about the little ones - I am equally passionate about supporting you in your parenting life which is why we even have a weekly Zoom coffee morning!
- One weekly, interactive 45 minute Zoom class (either BabyBeans or Family Beans depending on your booking)
- One pre-recorded class available to watch 24/7 (either BabyBeans or Family Beans depending on your booking)
- Access to a closed facebook group & adhoc live streams!
- Booking is now on a 4 weekly basis at a cost of £14 (£3.50 per family per week) and you can join at any point during the month and the cost will automatically be pro-rated .
- Little teeny, tiny babies under 12 weeks old are still very welcome to join us for FREE (do let friends with little ones know!).
To visit the Jellybeans YouTube channel, please click here.