Hall Farm ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Hall Farm Park, South Kelsey
1st August 2020 onwards: Open: 10 am – 4.30pm everyday (except Wednesdays when we are closed).
Award winning Hall Farm Park at South Kelsey is the perfect day out for the whole family. Set on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, it is a small family run park and real working farm which opened in 2006. Greet the animals, play in the outdoor play areas, dig in the sand pit, climb on the bales or be a farmer riding the tractors. Try beating Farmer Keith’s lap time on the go karts, getting a hole in one on the crazy golf and finding the “Pingles” on the woodland walk. Take a tractor ride to see the cows.
Outdoor Farm Fun
Neigh, oink, moo, baa – At Hall Farm Park there are lots of friendly animals just waiting to meet you and say hello, both inside the barn and outside in the paddocks .
Tractor rides to meet and feed the cattle, walking the goats and bottle feeding the lambs are always fun things to do for all ages (please note these are seasonal activities.)
Have fun on the fort, trim trail, climbing frames, swings and trampolines. Ideal for children of all ages (and adults too!).
Under 5s Play Area
Although the rest of the play facilities are accessible for the under-fives, at Hall Farm Park, we believe that this younger age group also deserve their own area. This is a special place with mini climbing frame, swings, ride ons and play houses. Set in a quiet and sheltered corner of the park, this is a singularly popular area … all year round.
Keith’s Krazy Karts
Great fun for all the family and a possible training ground for the next Lewis Hamilton! We have a range of karts to suit both children and adults. Take a passenger on the side car or test your co-ordination on the buggy.
Farmyard Crazy Golf
Try your skill at our 9 hole Crazy Golf, suitable for children and adults alike.
Magical Woodland Walk
Enjoy a leisurely walk, taking in local farmland and wooded areas. When following one of our trails, make sure you look out for the hidden boxes to see if you can guess the identity of the inhabitants! Quiz sheets are available to take with you so you can try your hand at solving the nature puzzles.
The Pepperpot Tearoom serves a range of healthy light meals, cakes and drinks, local and homemade produce suitable for most dietary requirements. You can view the menu here.
There are also picnic areas if you want to bring your own picnic.
Covid-19 Temporary Admission Charges:
We advise pre-booking tickets online to ensure entry to the park as we are restricted on numbers allowed on site. Pay at the door is permitted but if we are up to capacity then entry will not be allowed. Season ticket holders will also initially need to pre-book online but payment will not be required. Staggered entry times have been created.
- Adults and Children 2 years and over – £5.20
- Children under 2 years – free
- Senior Citizens/Concessions – £4.80
- Free Parking for Cars and Coaches
- Toilets (including accessible)
- Baby Changing Facilities
- The WC areas including accessible toilets and baby changing are located in the main entrance building and play barn.
- Wheelchair access.
- Mud-free tarmac paths to all main buildings
- Disabled Parking areas
No dogs are allowed in the park except for assistance dogs
• Soft opening with reduced opening hours and visitor numbers
• Increased cleaning around the whole park, particularly touch points – please bear with us as some areas may be closed off for a short period of time while cleaning takes place
• Hand sanitiser located around the park
• Screens at all till points
• Floor markings, one way systems and social distancing at all times
• Card payments encouraged
• Catering safety changes
• Increased signage around the park with activity instructions where applicable
• Increased staff training and risk assessment
• All staff will be health monitored and provided with appropriate PPE
• Visit Britain Good To Go assured
The Park is accessible by car. We are located on the B1205, just outside the village of South Kelsey. We are of equal distance from Caistor, Market Rasen and Brigg. The Park is clearly signed by brown tourist signs from the A46. For SATNAVs, our post code is LN7 6PR.
The nearest railway station is Market Rasen.
|Monday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||Invalid date - Invalid date|
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:30|