Dunston Play ParkParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Dunston Play Park
Open in daylight hours.
Dunston Play Park is located in the village of Dunston, and is accessible via The Green. There is a car park, but there are no toilets in the vicinity.
The play area features a large grassy field with football goals and a backetball net, as well as picnic benches and seating.
There is a range of play equipment to suit various ages of children including:
- A small play frame and slide for younger children.
- Small toddler swings.
- Spring rockers.
- Grass mounds with a tunnel to climb through.
- Large slide built into a grass hill.
- Viking ship rope swing.
- Net climber.
- Zip wire.
- A spinning stand and spinning circle.
- A button seat balance swing.
Dolly's Paddock, Front Street, Dunston. LN4 2HE