Daisy Made FarmPlaces to Visit
- All the family
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Daisy Made Farm
Open 10am-6pm every day (Mar to Oct) | 10am-5pm (Nov - Feb)
We are open for customers, offering walk in and drive through service.
Daisy Made Farm is located in Skellingthorpe, on the outskirts of Lincoln.
There is a wide range of homemade real dairy ice cream with over 60 flavours on offer, all made on the farm using fresh milk.
There is no entry fee. There is plenty of entertainment, with a children's play area, animals to meet, a 12-hole farm-themed crazy golf course, Daisy diggers and a countryside setting.
Crazy Daisy Golf- Child £2.25 Adult £3.00
We are providing real dairy ice cream, take home packs, fresh ground Stokes coffees, hot & cold drinks and some food items (cake, sausage rolls etc). There are two drive-through hatches for grabbing ice cream on the go.
A menu can be found here.
We do not have our cafe menu available at this time.
Our toilets are open for use.
- We politely request that customers respect all restrictions and observe government guidance to ensure everyones safety.
- Our play area, crazy golf and outdoor seating are all open for use. Our indoor seating remains closed.
- Re-opening schedule (subject to changes in government roadmap):
- 17th May: Indoor seating and hot food menu available again.
- 21st June: All restrictions lifted.
|Monday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 18:00|