- All the family
Hosted by Lincoln BIG, the annual 1940s weekend returns to Lincoln July 2022!
1940s Weekend | Summer events in Lincoln
- 23rd & 24th July
- 10am - 5pm
- The Bailgate, Castle Hill and Uphill Lincoln
- Free event
Get ready to experience the spirit of 1940s Britain with two days of vintage performances, activities and classic vehicle displays in Lincoln's historic Cathedral Quarter and across the city. The event has become a popular, free, regular attraction in the city's summer events calendar and is not to be missed.
- Live 1940s music and dance
- Food and drink in the local businesses
- Vintage and antique markets
- Family activities and pop-up street theatre
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flypasts (Spitfire, Hurricane & Lancaster Bomber) *Weather permitting
Find further information and updates on the Lincoln BIG Facebook event page.