Christmas Bucket List IdeasPublished:
Christmas Bucket List Ideas
With many local Christmas activities not able to go ahead, we thought we would put together a fun list of festive activities you can do in the lead up to Christmas. Christmas may look a bit different this year but there are still lots of activities you can do at home or outside so that you can still enjoy some festive magic and sparkle.
We have put together a bucket list of ideas, from Christmas crafts and baking, woodland walks to Christmas movie nights- they are a lovely way of creating festive traditions and making the lead up to Christmas feel truly magical.
We have created a handy printout which you can save and print to pop on your fridge.
- Wear Christmas jumpers
- Have a Christmas music disco in your living room! Why not get some glo-sticks too?
- Make your own Santa pizzas
- Watch The Snowman
- Go on a drive or walk around your neighbourhood to see the local Christmas lights.
- Buy a new Christmas decoration for the tree.
- Make a new ornament from saltdough.
- Play a boardgame.
- Listen / sing along to Christmas music.
- Camp out under the Christmas tree.
- Make festive hot chocolates.
- Go on a winter woodland walk. You can browse our collection of local walks here.
- Watch a Christmas film.
- Make homemade Christmas cards.
- Make Christmas paper chains.
- Create a festive picture.
- Read Christmas books by the tree.
- Make and decorate Christmas cookies or gingerbread.
- Have a blanket picnic by the Christmas tree.
- Blow bubbles outside on a frosty morning!
I hope our Christmas bucket list has given you lots of ideas for activities to do over the festive season. We would love to see what activities you try. Feel free to tag us on Facebook (@LincolnRocksUK) and Instagram (@LincolnRocks_).